I had so much fun last month with the Made It challenge! Thanks again to each and every one of your for your entries, comments, likes and votes…and of course, A MASSIVE, HUMUNGOUS thank you to Angella for donating the beautiful prize which will be whizzing its lovely way to our beloved Rainbow Junkie soon. Congrats again Jane for winning!
And just like that, we are APRIL’S MADE IT is again OPEN and waiting to be filled with your wonderful creations, marvelous makes and fantabulous projects!!!
For those of you who have never entered before but are hiding in the wings (yes, I see you!), it’s sooooo easy to enter. All you have to do is….
- made something (ANYTHING) and blog about it
- click on our link (it’s usually the Froggy 🙂 )
- enter your URL (easy peasy)
- look out for my post introducing your entry (this is my BESTEST BESTEST part!!!)
- Ogle all the other entries
- WIN!! (well, maybe…either way you will win lots of new friends so it’s a WIN WIN in my book)
I was thinking of a theme for some extra fun this month and even though we are all on different hemispheres, the seasons are definitely a-changing no matter where you are. So “SEASONS” is my extra challenge to you!!! Go WILD!
SOOOOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING WHAT COMES IN THIS MONTHS WOOHOOOOOO!